Saturday, October 31, 2015

3-2-1 #DCSM4T

3-2-1 BLASTOFF!

What are three things I learned in this week's work?

  1. I have more of a PLN than I give myself credit for.
  2. I have a lot of thoughts in my head, but getting them onto a blog post takes a lot of thinking.
  3. I am not the only person to struggle with how to use the internet in a time efficient manner.
What are two things that were confirmed/affirmed for you?

  1. Connecting with educators who are in the same position I am in using Social Media is comforting. 
  2. I've only scratched the surface with my Twitter account.  
What is one question that remains for you after week 1?

  1. How long does it take to get used to making videos of yourself when you don't actually look at yourself on screen while recording?  #awkward

4 comments:

  1. Paul, I 100% agree with the blog comment! In the past, I had done pretty well in sticking with a routine to blog about some current thoughts, but the routine went away and it was tough to get back into. It does take a good amount of work to be able to effectively write out thoughts on a blog post, but when I do, I enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not being a writer, writing a blog will stretch me! Thanks, Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I often feel like I have too many tabs open in my brain, but determining what is "blog worthy" and what should just remain a quiet pondering has always been my issue with maintaining a blog. I'm hoping the focus of this class will help with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha-the only reason making that video worked for me, was because my friend was holding the iPad, so I could talk to her.
    Using the internet efficiently is hard. It's like a walk in an amazing woods, where intriguing pathways invite one to explore, at every turn. And especially when we can justify it as 'doing it for our job', it is easy to spend a lot of time there. I suppose it becomes part of organizing our life/work balance.

    ReplyDelete